Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Kicking 2012 into Healthful Gear...

I'm sooo ready for 2012 to be an awesome year!  I am looking into being more nutritionally fit, and having some major fun. I have discovered a few really great resources for supporting me in my quest to be more health minded.

1. New Morning Market, Main Street in Woodbury,CT - a great place to find all natural and organic foods and wellness products. You can trust that these products have been vetted and meet very strict 'New Morning' standards.  AND for a limited time, they are offering a free 20 minute consultation with their resident nutritionist Alison Birks. Just call the store to set up an appointment and she'll guide you to some helpful solutions tailored just for you.

2. Isagenix - it's a nutritional cleanse and meal replacement nutrition program that helps you eat well, feel mentally on top of your game, oh yeah, and...you lose weight, too.  WINNER. (this video helps explain how Isagenix can help us combat the toxins and pollutants all around us, to keep us healthy)

3. Wildtree - This is an entire line of cooking ingredients that are all natural, and make meal prep a snap.  They have a variety of gluten free items, too. 

I'm going to make 2012 my year to improve my health.  40 is the new 20, and that's all I'm sayin'!

1 comment:

  1. Well Julie, thanks for all the great info...I'm happy to be aboard! Now off to the shuffle board courts!

    ReplyDelete